NAECO electrical contact materials are produced in all major alloys and composites and whatever form you require.
Silver, platinum, palladium, gold, nickel, copper, graphite, tungsten, molybdenum, tin-oxide and cadmium-oxide as well as special compositions to match your application.
NAECO materials are available in all forms:
- Brazed, welded and staked assemblies.
- Machined, stamped or turned contact bases, carriers and studs.
- Contact rivets – solid, bi-metal, and tri-metal. Our rivets are ideal for high-speed automated assembly processes. High Precision Contact Rivets for Single or Multiple Bowl Feeding.
- Precious metal Stampings and castings.
- Tips of any shape, with or without pre-applied braze material.
- Clad materials as well as Silver Inlay, Edgelay and Throughlay on copper, Ag Bronze, CuFe2, Cu Bronze, and Cu Ni, or other carrier metals.
- Simple and complicated continuous profile contact tapes.
- Semi-finished forms including wire, strip, sheet and foils.