NAECO is always seeking to innovate with regard to our materials, machinery and processes.
Today, NAECO owns 13 USPTO recognized Trade Names and Trade Marks, some with roots to the 1920’s. NAECO has one US product patent with others in the pipeline. Thus far, NAECO has 93 materials listed in Matweb , the online materials database.
Materials Innovations and Development:
NAECO approaches materials innovation from our customer’s point of view: how can we help improve our customer’s product performance, and bring new tools to solve challenges in higher performance, higher efficiency and higher safety/reliability? NAECO has active collaborations with the US Department of Energy Office of Science, National Laboratories and other national and state organizations.
We work exclusively with existing customers, and we maintain strict confidentiality and a focus on commercial results. Let us know how we can help you.
The NAECO research and development program is also active in process development. Some of our innovations include:
- Best in class ultrasonic testing of braze joints.
- Innovative adaptation of optical inspection that has been benchmarked by customers and suppliers
- Materials development of the former CMW Contact materials, leading to 100% confirmation success to standards, specification, and technical requirements of our customers.
- New alloys and applications for you and your customers
- Hundreds of new parts developed annually