NAECO is always seeking to innovate with regard to our products, processes and services.
The NAECO research and development program is active in process development, inspection systems and materials development. Some of our innovations include:
- Best in class ultrasonic testing of braze joints.
- Innovative Adaptation of optical inspection that has been benchmarked by customers and suppliers
- Materials development of the former CMW Contact materials, leading to 100% confirmation success to standards, specification, and technical requirements of our customers.
- New alloys and applications for you and your customers
- Hundreds of new parts developed annually
Today, NAECO owns 13 Intellectual Property items and one product patent. Thus far, NAECO has 93 materials listed in Matweb , the online materials database.
We have other material development projects in the pipeline, so please keep an eye open for future developments.