NAECO is committed to product quality and continuous improvement in all processes within the organization.
The NAECO Quality System is certified ISO 9001, ISO 13485, AS9100 and Nadcap. NAECO employees are all 100% engaged with the quality management system and continuously support and improve the structure of having the proper documentation, training, equipment, maintenance, and calibration in place. As a result, NAECO is certified to the most current revisions, including being only the 4th company worldwide to reach AS9100D.
NAECO is also ITAR, DFARS, RoHS & REACH compliant.
Advance Validation and Inspection
NAECO is equipped with the tools, systems and process controls to ensure our products adhere to our customer’s design functional specifications and expectations.
From our manufacturing systems and validation processes through to final inspection, customers can count on NAECO for consistent delivery of the highest quality electrical contacts, precision components, and assemblies.
Further, NAECO has continued to make significant investments in its People, Facilities, and manufacturing as we are investing in new technologies to improve quality, cost and lead time. Technologies such as state-of-the-art dimensional verification, bond analysis, and scopes for metallurgical analysis of properties of metals.
Lean and Six Sigma
Focused on remaining the best at what we do, our Continuous Improvement teams conduct quarterly Kaizen events and utilize Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) for continuous improvement.
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA, DFMEA, PFMEA, SFMEA)
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- 5 S Workplace Organization
- Value Stream (Process) Mapping/Thought Process Map
- Individual Training Plan/Schedule (ITP/S)
- Quality Function Deployment (QFD)
- Measure System Analysis (MSA)
- Pareto Analysis
- Kan Ban (visual and electronic)
- Point-of-Use (POU) for Tooling and Consumables